Optimarkets ReviewApril 30, 2013
OPTIMARKETS IS A SCAM BROKER – STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!
Optimarkets is a brand new Tradologic-powered binary options broker offering up to 95% return on investments, and boasting a no-hassle easy withdrawal policy.
Signing up was quick and easy. The whole process took me about 1 minute from the second I clicked the register button until I completed the form.
Optimarkets is big on security. They are protected by a 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. This means they are in line with standard industry norms and practices and this was seen very clearly when I received a phone verification call from their staff double-checking my ID. I felt totally safe and started executing trades immediately.
The minimum deposit amount stands at $/€/£ 200 and $/€/£ 5 is the minimum trade. $/€/£ 1,000 is the maximum trading amount.
The bonus offered for first time purchases is up to 250% depending on the deposit amount.
The VIP packages at Optimarkets start at $/€/£ 1,000. This type of investment will get you a personal account manager, direct access to the head trader, tailor-made investment plans and portfolios, and special cash-back bonuses on lost trades.
The demo account offers the same trading environment and allows you to start simulating and practicing trades without risking your money. When you are ready you can always revert to the cashier and invest.
Educational and Instructional Material
Optimarkets has an extensive and easy-to-understand FAQ section comprising of everything and anything you may want to know about trading binary options. They also offer free one-on-one tutorials and training sessions provided by analysts or account managers.
- Digital Options: The classic High/Low trading model where you simply have to forecast the direction of the trend line and if you guess correctly your contract expires in the money.
- 60 Seconds: Tradologic-powered 60 second trading offers an unusually fresh burst of action. Considered buy many to be financial betting, 60 second is gaining more popularity among novice as well as more experienced traders.
- Touch: Simply put, in order to have a winning trade you must predict if a given asset will touch a pre-selected price before the expiry date and time.
- Range: When trading range you need to forecast if the price of an underlying asset will be inside or outside a pre-selected price range when your contract expires.
- Forex (currency pairs): EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/SEK, AUD/USD
- Commodities: Coffee, Copper, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, and Sugar
- Indices: NASDAQ100, BEL20, BOVESPA, DAX Future, Dow Jones, S&P 500, CAC Future, FTSE Future, AEX25, and IBEX
- Stocks: Apple, Boeing, Exxon Mobil (XOM), BHP Billiton, Glencore, Cisco, Sandisk, CME Group, Dell, British Petroleum (BP), Electronic Arts (EA), Royal Bank of Scotland, Deutsche Telecom, Google, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Lufthansa, Volkswagen, Metro, Home Depot, Pepsi Co, JP Morgan, Caterpillar, Lukoil, Norilsk Nickel, Sberbank, Severstal, Alinma, Sabic, Al Rajhi Bank, Nike, Vodafone, Allianz, Coca-Cola, Amazon, Baidu, Bayer, BMW, Chevron, Citigroup (CITI), Danone, , Disney, Ebay, Facebook, France Telecom, Gazprom, General Electric, HSBC, IBM, Intel, Morgan Stanley, Renault, Siemens, Telefonica, Total, Repsol YPF, Vivendi, Carrefour, L’OREAL, Sanofi, LVMH, AXA, Novartis, Roche, ABB Ltd., Commerzbank, and UBS
Ease of Use
This broker has definitely made it easy for traders to get around. The platform is extremely user-friendly and highly intuitive. You don’t need to have years of experience trading in order to get started and take positions.
The service was immaculate and probably one of the most professional & responsive I have yet to encounter. I asked about the various bonuses and Erica was kind enough to walk me through the benefit plans and various depositing options available.
The VIP program starts kicking in when you make a $/€/£ 1,000 deposit. After that it’s a different ball game altogether. Simply put, you get whatever you want any time (almost). I personally inquired about a trading demo with the chief analyst and I had him on the phone in a matter of minutes.
The platform is powered by Tradologic, a veteran of the binary options industry and considered by many to offer a top tier trading arena. It is usually most acknowledged for it’s simplicity, speed, and ease-of-use that are probably the most important at the end of the day.
For depositing, Optimarkets accepts all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, American Express (Amex), Diners Club, and JCB. Also accepted are debit cards, prepaid, and Visa Electron.
E-wallets: Moneybookers (Skrill), Netteller and Liberty Reserve are in the process of being integrated but for the time being no alternative payment solutions are offered.
Wire/Bank Transfers: This is the way money is usually withdrawn or cashed out. Once all the details are provided the money is sent immediately. Optimarkets has a lightning-fast cashing out policy.
* Recently there have been complaints about withdrawals, please make sure to ask about the withdrawal policies before investing.
All together Optimarkets seems like they have done a wonderful job of putting everything together. This broker accepts US traders and understands what clients are looking for and provides them with a fantastic trading environment and a rich asset index. There are two issues that I would consider before investing, the first has to do with the fact that the platform is only available in English, (and so is the support), and the second has to do with the fact that they need to have more depositing options available in the form of E-wallets. Other than that they offer a great product and outstanding customer service. Overall score is 9.4/10.
Incoming search terms:
- optimarkets review
- optimarkets demo account
6 Responses to Optimarkets Review
Optimarkets like a scam project,imad einvest $200 and get profit$668.40,but unfotunately untill now iam in trouble to withdrawal!
They don’t pay. They request documents and then don’t establish more contact with you. The live support never worked. They are thieves. Stay away from them.
Hi Manoel, I will relay your comment accordingly. I will also make a mention of this in the review.
Definitely a scam broker. Have been attempting to get an approved withdrawal going on three months now. No bonus was taken and as I stated the withdrawal has been approved by their own Finance dept. Can only say based on my experience:
TRADERS BEWARE AS WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN!!
Hi Bob, I put a comment on the review advising traders to inquire about the withdrawal policies. Feel free to contact me directly at binaryoptionsanalyst at gmail dot com and I will help you cash out.
Bit worried signed up with optimarkets – a deal where 70% profit can be adde monthly. Seems like the trader has got no idea – even worse than me. Just adds bonussses after losses accured. Waiting on a withdrawal but can’t get any proof as such. Any more bad experiences?