Redwood Options How To Withdraw Money
Redwood Options How To Withdraw MoneyDecember 1, 2013
Recently I have been receiving a lot of questions from some colleagues about how to withdraw money from their Redwood Options trading account. Before anything you would need to understand that there is a lot of fraud going on these days, so if you have experienced some difficulties it’s basically done to make sure there is no case where identity theft is involved.
Now, as is the case with all brokers there is a process involved. Initially the payments manager need to check if you meet your bonus trading requirements and qualify for cashing out. With Redwood you are required to trade 30 times the bonus received before you can proceed to withdraw your winnings. I recommend you check this before you ask for your money because if you don’t qualify they can confiscate your winnings under the premise of fraudulent or unethical tactics and they will be within their rights since this is clearly stipulated in the terms and conditions section and this broker does not scam.
Furthermore, if this is the first time you are doing this, you would need to provide ROW management with the following documentation:
- Official Photo ID (Drivers Licence)
- Updated Utility Bill with your current address
- Signed verification forms indicating that you are the one that individual that made the original deposit (If you have use an alternative payment method such as Moneybookers this form is waived)
- Front and back photos of your credit card(s). You can cross out the digits in the middle.
- Sometimes you will even be required to make yourself available for a phone call, particularly when large sums are being transferred.
Redwood Options Cashier
Cashing out is simple, just enter the cashier section of the software and select the withdraw funds options. If you are not able to do so, it means you have some trading left to do. It’s always smart to ask the online representative if you qualify and/or how much trades you still need to execute. For further information and more in-depth information about this binary options broker simply refer to our reviews section our follow my trading tutorial on youtube.