Goptions ReviewSeptember 22, 2013
Goptions seems to be the hottest binary options broker these days accepting all USA traders and offering a payout of up to 85% on digital options, and as much as 90% for VIP traders holding multiple positions.
Signing up was a very simple and easy task. I had a short registration form to fill out and after that I was directed to the cashier section of the software in order to make my initial investment.
Goptions is powered by the Spotoption trading platform. This software is considered to be the best available online for amateur as well as for more experienced traders. Competing platforms such as Tradologic and Tech Financials are also market leaders, however Spotoption offers unique features that differentiate it from the rest.
Trading is available on IOS (Apple) devices such as Iphones and Ipads, as well as on Android phones such as Samsung, Nexus, HTC, as well as tablets.
Assets (Partial List):
Stock: AMAZON, APPLE (US), BARCLAYS, BIDU, BRITISH AMERICAN T, FACEBOOK, FIAT, FRANCE TELECOM, GAZPROM (RUSSIA), GOLDMAN SACHS, HITACHI, IBM, MANCHESTER UNITED, MICROSOFT (US), NISSAN MOTOR, TEVA PHARMA, TOSHIBA CO
AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/BRL, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/EGPUSD/JPY, USD/RUB, USD/SGD, USD/TRY, USD/ZAR
COFFEE, GOLD, OIL, PLATINUM, SILVER, SUGAR, WHEAT
ASX (AUSTRALIA), BOMBAY SE, DUBAI (DUBAI FINANCIAL MARKET GENERAL INDEX), EGX 30 (EGYPT), FTSE 100, HANG SENG (HONG KONG), ISE 30 (ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE), KL FUTURE, KUWAIT (KUWAIT GENERAL INDEX), MICEX 10 (MOSCOW INTERBANK EXCHANGE), MSM 30 (OMAN), NASDAQ FUTURE (USA – NASDAQ 100 FUTURE), NIFTY, NIKKEI 225, QATAR (DSM20), RTS (RUSSIAN TRADING SYTEM), S&P FUTURE (USA S&P 500 FUTURE), SSE180 (SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE), STRAITS TIMES, TADWUL (SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE), TEL AVIV 25, TOPIX
- Digital Options: The usual digital AKA (All or Nothing) options. Simply guess the right direction of the trend and if the contracts expires as you predict you will profit or lose accordingly.
- Options Builder: Not used by the average trader, however it allows you to design a tailor-made trading portfolio by choosing your expiry time, and risk/profit ratio as well as the asset and investment sum.
- One Touch: This type of trade is can be executed by traders who speculate that the price of an underlying asset will peak above a certain level sometime in the unforeseeable future, but at the same time feel insecure about the sustainability of the predicted higher price. You can purchase this stock during the weekends when markets are closed and because of the high speculative nature of this trading vehicle, the payouts are humungous and can even be as much as 500%. This is very much similar to what Tradologic platforms such as Regal Options refer to as “Range”.
- 60 Seconds: 60 Second contract expiry times are what most traders are looking for these days. Highly addictive and considered by many to be a pure form of financial betting, 60 second options are considered to be the most popular form of binary options trading. Some Spotoption brokers also offers 5 and 10 minute expiration times, however I have not seen this feature available on Goptions.
- Pro Trader: This trading module offers a high resolution trading screen with a “buy me out zone”. This is basically a form of insurance or safety net which is provided to traders who wish to sell their positions before they expire. Needless to say fees apply.
Goptions offers an unusually high welcome bonus of up to 100%. However, this does not come without a price. Terms and conditions stipulate a trading volume requirement of 40 times the deposit and bonus. This is unusually high, hence I recommend you take a smaller bonus or alternatively ask for more favorable bonus terms.
The VIP club is packed full of benefits such as daily market analysis, on-on-one training sessions, Cash-back bonuses, insurance bonuses, risk-free trades, and Webinars. VIP’s are Micro, Mini, Standard, Gold, and Platinum accounts.
- Minimum Deposit: $/€/£200
- Minimum Withdrawal: $/€/£100
- Withdrawal Fee: $25
- Minimum Trade: $/€/£5 (with 60 Second options)
Depositing and withdrawing money from Goptions is extremely easy and user-friendly. Accepted payment methods are the usual credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Maestro, and Amex (American Express). Also available are Cashu, if you are trading from an Arab-speaking country, Moneybookers, and most importantly Paypal. Which is probably the most popular E-wallet in the world today. Cashing out is easy and is usually done via Bank wires or wallets. I cashed out and had my money in 3 business days, so this definitely excludes Goptions from the scam category.
Support was impecible, with account managers hopping all around me trying to see how they could assist me in making my trades. I started out with a junior support rep and moved on to Justin who is now my VIP Manager.
Goptions offers an amazingly simple, fun, and highly profitable binary options trading environment. It has also managed to strike a deal with various signal providers that allow you to receive signals via email or SMS in order to execute more effective trades and make significantly higher sums of money. On the over all, I give Goptions a score of 9.4/10. However, we have recently received amazing response from traders about Brokerage Capital, so at this point we recommend trading with them.
Incoming search terms:
- goptions review