Learn How to Use the Ubinary Flip Feature
Learn How to Use the Ubinary Flip FeatureJanuary 17, 2014
The flip option available only at Ubinary is basically a tool that enables you to reverse the direction of your trade for a certain fee. Unlike the “Buy Me Out” feature offered by Spotoption brokers like Titan Trade or Redwood Options, you don’t have to sell your contract before it expires and then proceed to make another trade. If you use this feature correctly you can integrate it into your trading strategy when recognizing entry or exit signals.
- Minimum Deposit: $250 (Previously $100)
- Minimum trade: $10
- Withdrawal Policy: Liberal
- 60 Second Options: Yes
- Accepting USA: Yes
Its clear that Ubinary has done it’s homework and provided a unique tool which empowers you by giving you the type of flexibility you can only get from a top binary options broker.
Criteria for Using Flip:
- You have 10 minutes to activate this feature before your contract expiration time.
- You can change as many times as you want, however I don’t recommend it since you will be paying fees for this.
- Flips are at the same market rates as the original trade was made.
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Click on the Flip button in the trading panel where your open position is.
Step 2: Analyze the new position presented to you.
Step 3: Select and click confirm.
ParagonEX – Binary Options Platform
Ubinary is powered by software which was primarily designed for Forex traders, but evolved to be one of today’s leading binary options trading infrastructure. The asset index is very rich with currency pairs, even with some you don’t usually get like NZD/CHF or CAD/JPY.