Boss Capital How to Make Your Withdrawal
Boss Capital How to Make Your WithdrawalApril 13, 2014
Boss Capital is one of the newer binary options brokers available today for both experienced as well as amateur traders. Usually when a new broker hits the scene I get a lot of questions concerning the withdrawal policy and if its a scam broker that’s only interested in getting your money without paying.
Well, you can calm down. I have tried these people out and they have been very professional. I deposited a sum of $500 and took a 10% bonus. I then proceeded to trade and reached a balance of $770 after meeting all my trading requirements.
When I asked the support rep about cashing out I was sent an email with a list of things to send:
- Updated Utility Bill with my current address.
- Front and back photos of the credit card(s).
- Official Photo ID (I used my Library Card and it was OK)
- Signed verification forms indicating that you are the one that individual that made the original deposit (If you have use a non-credit card payment method such as Skrill this form is not needed)
- At times you will even be required to accept a phone call, particularly when large sums are being transferred.
Boss Capital Cashier
Cashing out is very easy, just login to the cashier section of the software and choose the withdraw funds option. If you can’t do it there may be some more trading left to do. It’s always prudent to inquire with the online agents if you qualify and/or how many trades are still needed to cash out. For additional information about this binary options broker simply check out the reviews section.
Incoming search terms:
- boss capital withdrawal