EasyXP Broker Review
EasyXP Broker ReviewApril 9, 2013
EasyXP is a relatively new binary options broker, but it has a very promising future. The simplicity and ease of use coupled with a superb trading platform accepting traders from the United States as well as the rest of the world, make it a particularly attractive choice for traders just starting out as well as seasoned Wall Street veterans looking to profit and make winning trades.
EasyXp is a no-download platform. Meaning you simply register a real money trading account, make your initial investment, and start trading. It’s a hassle-free, no-nonsense trading environment that simply puts you in the “money zone” the second you start.
Platform Special Features:
• Easy trading with an intuitive web interface
• Multi-Language Support Staff (English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French)
• 24/7 customer service availble on phone, as well as e-mail, and live chat
• Get up to 85% in ROI in trades
• Get up to 15% of your original stake back even if you lose the trade (Cash back)
• Accepting traders from the USA (all instruments) as well as the rest of the world.
• One touch weekly trades
• Around 100 assets available
• No broker or hidden fees
• Minimun trades start at $25 for hi/low digital options and as little as $5 on 60 second
• Minimum deposit amount stands at $200 €/£ depending on your currency.
How to Trade Binary Options on EasyXP:
EasyXP has one of the biggest asset indexes you can find online today. Offering an impressive array of choices for you to start trading with, this broker has Forex currency pairs (EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/JPY) as well as other safe-haven currencies, indices, stocks, and commodities.
Trading is surprisingly simple, and this is also why trading binary options is so appealing. As opposed to traditional options trading, you don’t have to speculate as to the actual expiry price, simply guess as to the direction of the the price (up/down, above/below) and if you predict correctly, your contract will expire in the money (also referred to as a winning trade).
Registration takes but a few minutes,and once you are phone-verified you can start trading immediately. This also indicates that the platform is safe and secure since it places a lot of emphasis on identity and documentation.
Available Trading Features:
High/low, boundary, touch/no touch, and 60 seconds.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Traders can deposit and withdraw money via bank transfer, MoneyBookers (Skrill), and Cashu. All the major credit cards and debit card such as Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, and American Express (Amex), as well as Western Union can be used to deposit.
As its name suggests, EasyXP offers a particularly user friendly and intuitive trading arena designed for the sophisticated crowd as well newcomers. The flow us super-fast and a few clicks is all it takes to get you started.
The platforms offers a wide assortment of educational tools such as free trading tutorials, instructional videos, E-books, and beginners as well as advanced trading guides.
Varying Intervals of Expiration Times & Dates
Expiration times are based on the trading instrument of your choice and the contract associated with the asset you are trading. You can trade 60-second options, 15-minute, 30-minute, 60-minute, weekly or even month binary options depending on how you view market financial developments. In other words, you can tailor a trading portfolio exactly how you see fit.
Returns on Investment
This Spotoption-powered platform offers returns of 85%+ on the standard digital options (High/Low), 15% cash back on out of the money trades.
The website is currently written in English and translated to French. German and Italian support is also provided.
1. Free Instructional Trading Guides – This platform is loaded with a host of educational goodies designed to give you all the edge you need. Instructional videos, guides, webinars, and tutorials are all freely available along with a very thorough FAQ section.
2. Exit Early – Exiting trades early is possible with EasyXP. This means you have a chance to regain a portion of your loss and increase your balance, or alternatively cash out a part of your profits.
3. Live Graphs – Live graphs are available for all assets. Make sure to check the time scales in order to base your price predictions.
4. Low Stakes and Low Deposits – Deposit as little as $200/€/£ and start executing trades with just $25. Choose from over 100 assets.
5. 60-second Options – Trade 60-second binary options and reach a ridiculous 70% profit in a minute. Spotoption was the first platform to introduce 60 second options, the rest are simply not as good.
6. Trading Instruments – Available instruments are one touch and boundary. High/high reward investments offer massive ROI in short periods of time, but if you misread the charts it will backfire for sure.
To sum up, EasyXP definitely serves up a refreshing trading experience coupled with a top-notch Spotoption-powered platform. The customer support was professional, quick to respond, and very willing to help. The asset index was packed with over 100 assets and trading was simple and extremely intuitive. All together I would give this broker a very high score of 9.3/10.
Click Here to Start Trading Trade with EasyXP